♥♥◄ mY friend ampOn n bEzt ForevEr sweety Rose ►♥♥


commentsbling.com

February 21, 2012

♥◄Qoutez►♥

♥ You’re never fully dressed without a smile So smile!

♥ Do not base your happiness upon the deeds of others.

♥ Missing you is my hobby, caring for you is my job, making you happy is my duty and loving you is my life.

♥ Saying "I don't know" when your too lazy to think.

♥ Single does not always mean available.

♥ The best feelings are those that have no words to describe them.

♥ God knows who belongs in your life & who doesn't. Trust His plan & let go.

♥ I'm happy when I can make people around me happy.

♥ Being ugly is not that bad. At least I'll never get raped... :P

♥ Love will never die, but trust and respect can.

♥ No matter how strong a girl is, she always has limit.

♥ GOD is the best listener. You don't need to shout, or cry out loud. Cause He hears, even the very silent prayer of a sincere heart.

♥ I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry.

♥ Feelings change - memories don't.

♥ Words and truths may hurt, but sometimes silence kills us even more.

♥ We change for two reasons. Either we learn enough that we want to or we’ve been hurt enough that u have to.

♥ Don't ever worry about things that don't worry about you.

♥ love isnt perfect, love is just love.

♥ Love without trust is like an ipod without songs. pointless.

♥ Life is simple, but it's just not easy.

♥ If I text you, it means I miss you. If I don't text you, it just means I'm waiting for you to miss me.

♥ Don't waste your time loving someone who isn't willing to love you.

♥ Dear Phone,

I Drop You.
I Say I Hate You.
I Throw You.
I Lose You.
I Forget About You, But...
I Couldn't Live Without You :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dangling Rainbow Hearts