♥♥◄ mY friend ampOn n bEzt ForevEr sweety Rose ►♥♥


commentsbling.com

April 20, 2012

♥♥ Qoutes For the Day ♥♥
By: Cristyne


♥ Don't let loneliness drive you back into the arms of someone you know you don't belong with. 

♥ Letting go doesn't mean u don't care about someone anymore. It's just realizing that the only person u really have control over is urself.

♥ There’s no such thing as ‘risk free.’ Everything you do or don’t do in life has an inherent risk.

♥ All discarded lovers should be given a second chance, but with somebody else

♥ Identify what’s most important to you. Eliminate as much as you possibly can of everything else. No wasted time, no fluff, no regrets.

i can't make you love me, want me, or understand me. all i can do is hope that someday you will..

♥ Don't tell me she is just a "friend" , because don't you remember we started as "friends" too .

♥ I love you, I just wish you would love me back the same way. .

♥ Trust Me Falling In Love Is Easy , Staying in Love Is By Most Difficult & Letting go can be as painful </3

♥ All the beautiful things in life are not seen, nor touched, but are felt in the heart.

♥ Beauty is not that which you were born, but the real beauty of character based on human values.

♥ Actions speak louder than words, so if you wanna win someone over, do it with your actions, not just sweet words.

♥ I'm afraid if someone else catches your attention, you'll ignore me, maybe even worse.... replace me.


♥ Respect the one who can see these 3 things in you : Sorrow behind your smile, Love behind your anger and Reason behind your silence.

♥ People who care, use words to express. People who care the most, use their actions..,.,,

♥ Even if we can't be together in the end, I'm glad that you were a part in my life:')

♥ Believe me when I say.. You're the absolute best part of my day ♥ :)

♥ I wish memories where like text messages. I could delete the ones I hate and save the ones I love.

♥ Letting go means: LETting GOd release ur past, LETting GOd heal ur pain, & LETting GOd lead ur path.

♥ Women always worry about the things that men forget; men always worry about the things women remember ^^

♥ You'll never be ready to face your future if you keep looking to your past.

♥ You'll never be ready to face your future if you keep looking to your past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dangling Rainbow Hearts