♥♥◄ mY friend ampOn n bEzt ForevEr sweety Rose ►♥♥


commentsbling.com

December 9, 2011

♥◄ New Qoutez ►♥ 

♥ Having no trust in a relation is like having a phone with no network !! You can play only games ..... !!

♥ Love Is a Cycle...

When you love, you get hurt,
When you get hurt, you hate,
When you hate, you try to forget,
When you try to forget, you start missing,
and when you start missing, you eventualy fall in love again....


♥ Sometimes you don't even know why you're upset, but the smallest things will make you get that lump in your throat.

♥ You can't speak the lyrics to a song without starting to sing it.

♥  Sometimes it's not the joke that makes you laugh. It's the person who's telling it.

♥ I feel like the louder music, the deeper it goes into my heart.

♥ if your pen stops working, you always shake it or press harder on the page while scribbling a bit before getting a new one.

♥ I hate that moment when my anger turns into tears.

♥ I love someone who can make me laugh, even when i'm in a very bad mood. 

♥  That suspicious moment when you know your friend is hiding something from you.

♥ You wonder about what's going to happen to you after you die and who's going to cry or not.

♥ Sometimes it's nice just to be alone listening to music, thinking about stuff rather then go to that movie or hang out with someone.

♥ I love how I am loved by the person I love 

♥ When you notice someone staring at you, you wonder if it's out of disgust or admiration.

♥ You can't breathe and swallow at the same time.

♥ Life would be so much easier if everything we owned had a locating chip in it.

♥ Atleast one time in your life you've yelled at your parents, and not regretted it.

♥ Sometimes you hate someone so much that it pisses you off when anyone else doest hate them.

♥ Characters in books are much more interesting when they are your own age.

♥  When innocent children say something perverted without knowing it, it's always funnier.

♥ In the world, most people can pay 30 dollars for a great dress, but celebrities will pay 10,000 dollars for a butt ugly dress.

♥ I'M A TEENAGER. My music will tell you a lot more about me than my mouth ever could.

♥  I'm so good at cooking, even the smoke alarm is cheering me on.

♥ Whenever you have to create a username, you feel pressured to come up with something creative and original.

♥ You never realized how big your fingers were untill you tried to get a knot out of a thin necklace chain.

♥ You get a little nervous when someone says, "I never told you this, but..."

♥ You hate it when you have a real good comeback, but ruin it by stuttering.

♥ Sometimes you turn on a song but then totally forget to actually listen to it.

♥ When you read about diseases you start to think that you have them.

♥ You get excited when you see the name of someone you know written in a textbook you're borrowing.

♥ Some people don't seem to understand that you can't hear them when you have headphones in.

♥ God has perfect timing; never early, never late. It takes a little patience and faith, but it's worth the wait.

♥ When you were a kid, you always wondered why Shaggy and Scooby Doo were always hungry. Now you know better.

♥ Just because I love a sport doesn't mean I have to like practices.

♥  You hate it when you are telling a friend something exciting that you did, then they try to 1-up you and say they have done that before too.

♥ Dear people who eat loads of food and never gain weight: "I hate you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dangling Rainbow Hearts